Although I set several resolutions at the beginning of the year, I want set several smaller goals each month, in part to work towards those other goals. September will be the first time I do this. So here is what I will be working on this month.
- Make some solid decisions about my career and how I am going to get there. This means evaluating my educational path.
- Complete my “Kimmy Goes to a Party!” cosplay.
- Write four posts this month, one of which will be an affiliate post.
- Declutter my clothes and unpack. Unpacking has taken way longer than it should have, but now that I have a dresser and storage, I have no excuse.
- Increase my savings.
- Join the rec center. I have been wanting to join it, because it is one of the only places near me with a pool.
I’m not sure if this list is too easy, or too challenging. Posting will be the hardest part I’m sure. If you blogged about your monthly goals, join the link-up here: Writes Like a Girl Blog. Best of luck on your goals!